Oh the things I've seen!

Part of being clairvoyant means visions, some during a reading, some out of the blue. Because of their enlightening nature they often make me laugh. When you see what is REALLY going on under it all it makes so much sense that I laugh thinking, "Of course! How did I miss that?!"

Some things that I've seen were so weird that I needed the help of who I was reading to figure it out. One of my favorites was reading a friend as a rose. He and I were in a class together and I had just met him. We knew next to nothing about each other. I knew that he was a smoker and a retired architect, other than that, zippo.

When I went to read his rose I saw the most peculiar thing; the petals were black and white checker board. At first I told myself that I had messed up, shows you where my confidence was back then. When I said this to myself/my higher self, it wouldn't change. I realized that this was on purpose. So I thought, "well, I'll just tell him what I see." So I told him and as I said it I also found myself saying, "like a court jester's hat". As soon as I said that, he burst into laughter and said, "oh boy, that's me alright!" As I came to get to know him better I found that it couldn't have been more true. I also am a bit of a court jester and that is why I saw what I did, we had it in common.

I've seen past lives with both of my parents and my sister; my dad and I were Quakers together, my mom was my ballet coach in Russia, and my sister kept me company in a dungeon after my tongue was cut out. Each of these lives displayed dynamics that explain a lot about my relationship to each family member. Seeing things I've done or been is often very fun, but it's always enlightening. The main thing that I've seen/felt/know is that your past lives are only interesting to you because you have an energetic connection to them. So in an effort to not bore you, I'll give a quick list of some things that I've seen. I've been a cowboy, a princess, a rich spoiled brat, an artist, a monk, a nun, many peasants, an African tribesman who was telepathic with elephants, a woman who inherited a winery and was beat to death, and the list goes on.

I've known I was gonna win something many times. One of the funnier times I was actually at a psychic fair when I knew I was going to win. At the registration table everyone was given a raffle ticket and every hour a small prize was given away. When the voice would come on the loud speaker you had to strain to hear the name being called. I was at a hypnotherapy booth when I found myself saying, "hold on a minute." The speaker crackled on and we heard a voice say, "Molly Marchetti is this hour's winner." And I said to the person at the hypnotherapy booth, "that's me, I'd like to go see what I won." I don't even know why I said "hold on a minute", the speaker hadn't even come on yet! Needless to say everyone, including the friend I had gone there with, was stunned. I was stunned! I won an astrology program that was so complicated I've never been able to use it, but the experience has stayed with me.

I usually know when I am going to win at Tarot bingo. I am part of a Tarot meet up group that gets together once a month to talk Tarot and play bingo. We play for Tarot decks, books about the Tarot, and other Tarot oriented things. I've only won three or four times, but I usually knew when I was going to be me.

I also saw the future husband of my then roommate. I wasn't even intentionally looking for anything. We worked together but in different offices on the same floor. She worked for the management side of the business and I worked for development. She was the building's concierge and was in the lobby everyday for 2 hours. She would often come to my office before heading back to her own. My desk was the reception desk in front of two clear glass doors, I could see all of the way down the hallway. One of the people I saw on occasion was a tall good looking man in a uniform with salt and pepper hair and a nice tan. He always went into the other office so I never found out what kind of uniform he wore.

One night on the phone just before we moved in together she was lamenting how she was over 30 and saw no hope in sight of every finding Mr. Right. As I spoke to console her, saying that she was wonderful and would meet a great guy one day I realized that I was actually seeing something. I saw a man standing over her in her bedroom looking at her like he was the luckiest guy in the world. I could feel his intense adoration and her happiness. The man was the good looking tan workman from the building. I had seen him that day, so I chalked it up to that.

The next day she came into my office after her lobby shift glowing and grinning. The first thing she said was, "that Jake is so funny." (I changed his name for the purpose of this story). And I had no idea who she was talking about. I said, "Who's Jake?" She said, "the elevator repair man, you know that tall tan guy that comes into our office sometimes." I suddenly realized that this was the guy and that she in fact liked him, I hadn't yet told her that he was who I saw. So I asked her if he'd asked her out. She told me not yet, but she could tell that he wanted to. And here's the kicker, she said, "But you know my rule, I won't go out with anyone who works in the building and he does work here." I knew then that I had to tell her. So I blurted out, "HE'S THE GUY!" She look confused when she asked me what guy. I told her about the vision and that he was the guy and that she at least had to go on one date in case my vision was true.

They were married less than a year later.

I've seen lots of other stuff, I do give readings professionally so I am bound to see some interesting things. I try not to read people when I am not being paid to unless I am trying to find healing in myself. Sometimes I can't help it, some people project and others think loud, but I try to keep it to myself.

A few years ago I started seeing sparks of light on people. They get them when they are suddenly aware of wanting to figure something out or when they have an "ah Ha!" moment. I see the lights on myself sometimes too. I see them on actors on tv sometimes, but very rarely. I'm never sure if this is information that I should share. If freaks some people out.

I hope someday to see something remarkable for those of you reading this blog, and don't worry it won't end up in this blog unless I see you winning the lottery, I can't pass up that kind of press...

1 comment:

  1. This is supper awesome to read! Thank you and keep the stories comming, please! I've been seeing silver flashes on and off for the past few months (usually on the walls or near the ceeling, sometimes around people and once in the oven). Like little sparks or mini lightening swirls. Oh yeah...you're welcome to go right ahead and see me winning the lottery any time. I've been trying to :)

    ReplyDelete